WM Capture 8
WM Capture is a handy software application which helps individuals capture everything that is happening on their screen. It might be particularly useful to people who make tutorials on a regular basis, like teachers.
The interface has a modern and neat design. Aside from that, it is user-friendly and non-obtrusive.
In order to start recording, all you have to do is mark the exact location that you need to capture and press the recording button. When you have finished, just simply press the “Stop” button and the file is going to be saved to your hard drive. It might be important to mention that the application creates a folder in “My Videos” with the name of the application, where it saves recorded footage.
From the main window you can take pictures, manage the volume and view a list of all the videos you have created, along with details such as filename, type, size and date.
WM Capture has an option that enables screen capturing in the background. This means that you can open any apps and windows, without obscuring the recording video.
In the settings panel users can choose audio and video sounds, including the bit-rate (expressed in Kb/sec), number of frames per second and video format. There is also the possibility of accessing a list of recommended settings that you can choose, divided into formats and modes of recording for single/dual core computers and or slower PCs.
All in all, WM Capture is a useful piece of software that helps you easily record videos of anything on your screen and take pictures. It is perfect for capturing movies, as it can detect motion. It uses minimal CPU and memory. Time response is good and resulted video files are high quality.
Features of WM Capture 8
• Great for capturing Movies, Games, Cams and Video Chat sessions
• Saves ANY that plays on your PC. Encrypted or not
• Super high frame rates create the highest quality videos with audio
• Background mode frees up your monitor while recording
• Anonymous and undetectable
• Save to MPEG, WMV, AVI, DVD-ISO & more
• Automatically detects the video window
• Record audio tracks from mic or speakers or both
• And More: Schedules recordings, supports dual monitors, takes video frame snapshots
* not available
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt