is a great tool for the users who want to analyze the content of a hard drive partition or a folder. It is designed to provide you with detailed information and visual representations of the disk usage.
The main purpose of the program is to scan a target folder, disk partition or USB device and to generate a set of reports. The reports can be used for analyzing the file structure and distribution in order to clean the storage device.
Features of Xinorbis
• hard disk / SSD
• folder or network folder/share
• external FireWire or USB drive
• memory card or other removable storage
• HTML (with graphs)
• CSV (all files and properties or user-customisable summary)
• Text (all files and properties or user-customisable summary)
• Tree (a textual representation of the structure of scan folder)
• XML (all files and properties or user-customisable summary)
• Xinorbis will upload all of your reports to any FTP-enabled web server (internet, intranet or extranet).
• Access your reports from any web browser anywhere in the world at any time, using the automatically generated portal.
• Reports are categories by type and date/time.
• Every time Xinorbis performs a scan it stores a copy of its finding in the Folder History archive. This includes a record of the properties of every file and folder in the scan.
• analyse a single drive, folder or merge several together in one report
• view file distribution by file type, location, attributes, size, user (owner) and date/time
• in-bullt powerful search engine (+ save results to a file or clipboard)
• find duplicate files (either by name or size)
• save reports and tables for later comparison or for inclusion in other documents
• shell support, scan a directory through Windows Explorer
• use XinorbisCOM via the command line to update the File History archive through batch files
• updated regularly
* not available
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt
Title Release: Xinorbis 7.0.2 Beta 2b
Developer: Paul Alan Freshney
Xinorbis 7.0.2 Beta 2b (6 MB) / Mirror
Xinorbis 7.0.2 Beta 2b Portable (7 MB) / Mirror